Changes to consumer credit licenses

In April next year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) takes over many of the powers that use to rest with the Office of Fair Trading (OFT). In theory no problem. However, the Government is using this change of powers to make their own changes to the way Consumer Credit Licences work. Find out what this means for small businesses. If a business sells goods or services on credit, offers goods for hire or provides debt counselling or debt adjusting services to consumers, you almost certainly need to be licensed by the OFT and, from next year, the FCA. What does

This content is restricted to Forum members only. If you are an existing member, please log in below using your username and password. If you're interested in becoming a member of the Forum, please visit this page.

Existing Users Log In