From the 1st April 2016 workers aged 25 or over will be entitled to a new miniumum pay rate of £7.20 per hour, called the National Living Wage (NLW) – an increase of 50p per hour to the current National Minimum Wage rate (NMW of £6.70
To find out more about the changes and what must be done before 1 April 2016 – Register now to join our free live webinars in February.
- Thursday 18 Feb @ 12:00 – NLW & NMW for employers
- Thursday 18 Feb @ 14:00 – NLW & NMW for employers
- Friday 26 Feb @ 11.00 – NLW & NMW for employers
- Friday 26 Feb @ 14.00 – NLW & NMW for employers
To take part in live webinars:
- Sign up by providing a name and email address – a link to attend will be sent to you
- To ask questions – we will explain how during the webinar.
Microphones and cameras are not needed – our presenters will not be able to hear or see participants.