Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus commission
Job type: Permanent
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
The Forum of Private Business is a leading small business support group dedicated to helping business owners focus on growth and profitability. Whatever challenges they face, we offer membership to help protect and grow businesses, save time and money, as well as providing businesses with a collective voice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two Sales and Development Executives to join the growing organisation. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, the successful candidates will be the primary contact for all member enquires, supporting their requirements. Managing the membership relationship with a caseload of businesses, you will raise the awareness of the benefits of membership to our client base.
Your main duties will include:
- Account managing the membership relationship and being the primary contact
- Selling memberships and retaining members
- Proactively selling Forum product upgrades
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining and updating the client databases and other recording systems
- Actively implementing recruitment and retention initiatives.
Key skills required:
- Able to demonstrate excellent telephone sales/communication skills
- To develop relationships and provide outstanding customer service, exceeding customer expectations
- To be innovative with a creative and flexible approach
- To demonstrate a positive approach, help making membership of the Forum of Private Business an integral part of our members' businesses.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience of telephone sales/customer service
- Experience in managing business to business client relationships
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
For informal enquiries, please contact Ian Cass Sales Director on 0845 130 1722.
Closing date: Friday 19th December 2014