5 million small businesses and one big day!
Small Business Saturday 2016 is about supporting, promoting and inspiring small businesses throughout the year and across the UK, whether it is a family business, local shop, online business, wholesaler, business service or small manufacturer. This year it takes place on Saturday 3rd December 2016.
If you are small business and want to get involved, then you can do so in lots of different ways.
- My Small Business Finder – you can register and advertise your business for free!
- The bus tour – starting at John O’Groats and finishing at Land’s End, the Small Business Saturday bus tour travels the length of the country meeting some great small businesses and spreading the word.
- Social media – if you’ve got any plans for the day, be sure to spread the word via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Facebook – @SmallBusinessSaturdayUK
- Twitter – @SmallBizSatUK and use the hash tag #SmallBizSatUK
- Instagram – @smallbizsatuk
For more information including lots of social media tips, visit www.smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com